Lime & Lemongrass Treatment
- Hydrating & Reviving Treatment
- Body Scrub & Massage
- Vegan Friendly
Blast yourself with zesty lime & lemongrass body hydration followed by a calming oil Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage.
The fresh lime and zesty lemon notes in this gorgeous scrub make it the perfect pre-cocktails pick-me-up.
- Lime juice is considered as a natural bleaching agent due to its skin lightening properties. It can be used to lighten dark spots. Its antibiotic properties inhibit the growth of the acne causing bacteria.
- Lime has anti-ageing properties.
- Lime helps rejuvenate your skin and protects it from infections, thanks to its antioxidant, disinfectant and antibiotic properties. It also possesses astringent properties, and can be used to tighten pores and temporarily reduce oil production to provide a brighter and flawless complexion.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil helps relieve pain in muscles and joints. It uplifts spirits and fights depression. It has soothing, sedating and calming effects on mind, cures inflammations, itching of skin and it relieves tension and anxiety. This feature can help patients of insomnia as well. Lemongrass essential oil also helps to cure cellulite.
- Sweet almond oil is rich in A, B1, B2, B6 and E vitamins help soften the skin leaving it supple and moisturised.
- Grape-seed oil is a very light oil that can be used on even the most sensitive skin. It has astringent properties to help tighten skin and close pores which is a great benefit to oily skin as it avoids clogging that can lead to pimples.
- Grape-seed oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health and alleviating fine lines and wrinkles and improving elasticity.