Pumpkin & Pear Body Scrub
Free £5 Voucher
When you spend £50 on gift vouchers or cards
Free £10 Voucher
When you spend £100 on gift vouchers or cards
Your free voucher will be sent out to you within 30 minutes of placing your order.
- Limited Edition Treatment
- Full Body Scrub
- Vegan Friendly
Pumpkin, generously spiced with warming cinnamon, muddled with the buttery and vinous winter pear. Crammed with tart, herbal flecks of black nigella seeds for texture and earthiness, with a flood of natural oil and coarse sea salt to help prep skin for winter hibernation.
BENEFITS OF THE LIMITED EDITION WINTER PEAR & PUMPKIN BODY SCRUB
- Warming and comforting aroma with a crunch of winter pear
- With fine chunks of dead sea salt and real nigella seeds to naturally and effectively achieve a deep exfoliation.
- Salt scrubs are great for the skin - helping to stimulate circulation, flushing out toxins
- Grape-seed oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health, alleviating fine lines and wrinkles and improving elasticity
- Grape-seed oil is a very light oil that can be used on even the most sensitive skin. It has astringent properties to help tighten skin and close pores which is a great benefit to oily skin as it avoids clogging that can lead to pimples
- Peach kernel oil is rich in essential linoleic and oleic fatty acids which give it a special affinity to the skin. It protects the skin by supporting its barrier function and thus preventing moisture loss
- Nigella seeds (sometimes referred to as black onion seeds – from the fennel flower) have been proven to help ease psoriasis, leading to an increase in relative epidermal thickness
- Nigella seeds also offer antibacterial protection to skin; great for a deep cleanse